Here are some of the questions we’re asked most often. Please don’t hesitate to ask us if this doesn’t address your particular question: just write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to provide a quick answer!
Click on a question to scroll to the answer:
- How should I dress?
- When should I arrive for the performance?
- May I take pictures or record the concert?
- How long is a typical performance?
- Can I leave during the performance?
- Can I bring my children to the concert?
- How can I learn more about the Philharmonic and the music that is being played?
- Why does the size of the orchestra change at each concert, or even during the parts of a concert?
- Why does the orchestra perform new or contemporary music? Can’t we just hear the classics all the time?